- Advance Consultation for Complex Urological Diseases.
- Comprehensive Urological Treatment.
Dr. G.S. Kochhar is one of the most seniour urologist & surgeon and have more than 35 years of active clinical practice in urology. He passed his MBBS from All India Institute Medical Sciences, New Delhi-110029 in May 1978. He continued his training and attained experience in the AIIMS in form of M.S. in General Surgery in May 1981 and M. Ch. in Urology in May 1983. In October 1983, he was awarded the Diplomat of the National Board of Urology. He was then appointed Consultant in Urology at the Sir Gangaram Hospital in 1984,and,between 1989 and 1997, he has headed the Urology Departments at G.M. Modi Hospital, Sitaram Institute and Holy Family Hospitals.
He is a Founder Director of the Lions Kidney Hospital & Urology Research Institute. He is a Member of the Delhi Urological Society, Urological Society of India, and American Urological Association and has presented several papers in Urology Conferences in India and abroad. His special field of interest is in Prostatic diseases and Urological Cancers and Urogynaecology.
Dr. G.S. Kochhar qualified as MCh Urologist surgeon in 1983 from the ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE and was awarded the Diplomat of the National Board of Urology in 1984 by the National Academy of Medical Sciences. From 1984-1989, he has worked as Consultant Urologist to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, as well as to G.M. Modi Hospital & Sita Ram Bharti Institute Of Science & research. He Had Exclusive practice of Urological Surgery for last 36 Years since 1981.
1. Sr. Consultant Urology & Oncology Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Aug. 2009 to date.
2. Sr. Consultant Urology & Endourology Lions Kidney Hospital, April 2004 to date
3. Sr.Consultant Urology & Endourology Holy Family Hospital, Feb 1989-Aug 2010
4. Visiting Urologist to EHIRC & NHI, 1992 to Dec 2009.
5. Sr.Consultant Urologist,Sitaram Bhartia Institute, 1995-1997.
6. Chief Consult Urologist,GM Modi Hospital, 1992-1995.
7. Consultant Urologic Surgeon, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, October 1984-1988.
8. Senior Resident in Urologic Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) July 1978-June 1981.
9. Rotating Internship at the A.I.I.M.S Hospital July 1977 to June 1978
10. Clinical Training at the A.I.I.M.S Hospital as a Medical Student January 1974 to June 1977.
Master Gurmeet Singh
Operated for posterior urethral valves at age 4 , now 30 year old, married, having one daughter.
operated for prostate cancer at primus in 2011 still free of disease and leading normal life in afghanistan.
Ayesha Abdullah, had total correction for extrophy bladder, now a happy schoolgoing girl in ambuja, nigeria with good cosmesis and urine control.
Diode Laser Prostatectomy